So I finally drew an idea I had ages ago for an original regression work:
I'm pleased at how it turned out. The original idea I had just involved a young woman in a red dress crawling through some jungle gym pipes looking for her little sister and getting regressed in the process. After doodling some sketches though, more ideas started flowing. So I added the fact that her sister Anna was a cheeky little brat, Maria needing to use the toilet really badly, and the twisting slide she had to fall down through, to provide the perfect setup for embarrassment.
Anyway, I'm planning to do more original works like this in the future! Of course, the Arcane Time-Lady Alma will have a hand in providing the magic necessary - which reminds me, she's insisted on a formal introduction soon, so be on the look out for that too.
Below are a couple of ideas I've had. They're pretty rough at the moment. If any of you can suggest any remotely interesting situation for a regression to take place, please do! I could sure use the inspiration.
1. A mother tries to get her baby to drink from a bottle, and hoping that it'd somehow convince her baby, proceeds to drink a little from the bottle herself.
2. Something involving a working mother who goes to pick up her daughter from daycare.
3. Young woman wades into a ball pit to get her little sister (not my idea, I remember reading it in one of the age regression group's journals).
4. Babysitter plays house with her adorable young charge.
5. Something involving Halloween (too easy, too unoriginal, I dunno).
6. Woman who turns 20(or 30) blows out the 2(or 3) candles on her birthday cake.